PRESERVE AND GROW YOUR LEGACY Dental Transitions
If you want to sell, partner, or merge your practice, Operation Dental can
We provide multiple affiliation options for dentists looking to transition:
Sell your practice and retire immediately
Affiliate and retire in 1-2 years
Partner and grow your practice together
Is Affiliation Right For You?
- Looking to retire now or soon
- You do not want to sell your practice to a large dental corporation
- Feel isolated and maxed out in your private practice
- You want financial stability
- You want your staff taken care of and happy after you leave
- Difficulties finding the right associate
- Tired of staff and business management and want to focus on clinical dentistry
DENTIST testimonials ARE YOU LOOKING TO AFFILIATE WITH A GROUP THAT SEES THE VALUE OF YOUR TEAM AND YOUR LIFE’S WORK? A Transition Plan that works for you
Operation Dental differentiates itself from other DSOs by focusing on people, not profits. An affiliation with us keeps your office’s private practice feel and integrity intact.
Operation Dental follows these principles for transitions:
- We provide you at, or above, the fair market value for your practice.
- We offer part and full-time employment options post-sale to match your goals.
- We work with you to create and implement a transition plan. It ensures that the transition is seamless to you, your staff, and your patients.
- Your staff experiences a great environment to work in.
- Your patients receive the same exceptional service they've come to expect.
Get a free and no obligation TYPE guide What Affiliation Means to You
- Create an exit strategy knowing that your team and your patients remain in good hands.
- Work with a group that understands dentistry and puts people before profits.
- Find a new level of financial and personal freedom.
- Build the wealth you need to retire in comfort.
- Reduce your stress and work fewer hours.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO AFFILIATE WITH A GROUP THAT SEES THE VALUE OF YOUR TEAM AND YOUR LIFE’S WORK? The Post-Affiliation Experience
We understand that a transition can cause fear and anxiety for your team and patients. Our proven process allows us to alleviate that pain and create a positive environment.
Our first step is to observe your team in action. We find it best not to make many adjustments immediately after the transition of ownership.
From our observations, we'll make the changes that make sense, at the right time, and with minimal impact on the team. Our goal is 100% retention of your staff and to provide excellent training, benefits, and career growth opportunities for them.
You can expect Operation Dental to:
- Maintain the private practice feel and integrity of your office.
- Preserve your clinical autonomy without corporate interference or quotas.
- Manage the non-clinical activities for you and your team to focus on patient care.
- Work hand-in-hand collaboration to meet your business and life goals.
- Base success on both the results and quality of your experience with us.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO AFFILIATE WITH A GROUP THAT SEES THE VALUE OF YOUR TEAM AND YOUR LIFE’S WORK? OUR DENTAL TRANSITION PROCESS
We follow a transparent and straightforward process at a pace that